Take the first step toward obtaining your California Provisional Driver License (DL) by completing our online drivers education course. California DMV approved.
Sign Up for our Drivers Ed Online Course
How can I safely stop my vehicle?
- Always check your mirrors and make sure that there is no car driving too close behind you.
- If you are parking at a curb, check over your right shoulder and signal.
- Move your foot from accelerator to the brake pedal.
- Press brake pedal smoothly and steadily to come to a smooth stop.
- If stopping at a stop sign or signal, stop behind the stop line.
- If parking at a curb, move to within 18 inches of the curb.